If you are looking for a PERFECT snack that is wholesome, nutritious and allergy friendly, than this Homemade Granola recipe is for you.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I make a small commission at not extra cost to you. See my full disclosure here.
This recipe is our family’s favorite. In fact, we love it so much, we always have a big mason jar of freshly baked granola on our counter every week. This granola makes a nutritious snack or breakfast topped with your choice of milk and fruit and raisins.
This recipe is super healthy made with organic gluten free oats, unrefined sugar like maple syrup or honey ,unrefined coconut oil and cinnamon.
This recipe is the PERFECT recipe for the kids to jump in and help make. Its super easy with only a few ingredients and kids LOVE to help in the kitchen.
Healthy Homemade Granola
- Baking Sheet
- 3 cups Organic Rolled Oats
- 1 TBS Cinnamon
- 2 TBS Coconut oil melted
- 1/3 cup Pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup Coconut flakes optional
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, add oats, cinnamon and coconut flakes(optional).
- In a small sauté pan, add coconut oil and maple syrup. Simmer until bubbly. Remove from heat.
- Add coconut oil and maple syrup to oats and mix until well combined.
- Spread onto baking sheet until all spread out and place in preheated oven.
HEALTHY HOMEMADE GRANOLA INGREDIENTS:
* 4 cups of organic rolled oats (gluten free)
* 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
* 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
* 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
* 1/3 cup maple syrup
* 1/3 cup shredded unsweetened coconut flakes
1. Heat oven to 275 degree F
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients until well mixed.
4. Spread the granola mixture on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 70 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and let cool until room temperature. Pour in airtight container and will last on counter for up to a month.
This granola recipe is allergy free but nuts can be added during baking.
Dried fruits like cranberries, cherries and raisins can be added after baking.