These Amazing Dairy Free Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins are so easy to make, dairy free and bursting with the flavors of raspberries and dark chocolate, a perfect pairing for a perfect muffin.
It seems like I am always coming up with a new muffin recipe and these Amazing Dairy Free Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins were made one afternoon when I reached for the mixing bowl, grabbed some frozen raspberries from the freezer and thought , WOW these would be AMAZING with dark chocolate chips and that was it, I created an AMAZNG Dairy Free Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffin recipe that was way to yummy not to share.
WHAT MAKES THESE AMAZING DAIRY FREE RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS SO HEALTHY?
These tart little berries are packed with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Even just a handful has so many health benefits making these muffins a SUPERFOOD treat!
Raspberries protect against so many diseases like cancer, diabetes and arthritis. Just think, all this goodness in a tasty Amazing Dairy Free Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffin.
Paring these tart berries with dark chocolate not only burst the antioxidants but gives these muffins an amazing flavor with a touch of pure maple syrup to sweetened them.
AMAZING DAIRY FREE RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS INGREDIENTS
1 1/2 cups flour( I use einkorn whole wheat flour)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/3 cup pure maple syrup
1/3 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cup dairy free milk( I use oat milk)
1/2 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
1/2 cup dairy free dark chocolate chips( semi sweet can be used if desired)
HOW TO MAKE THESE AMAZING DAIRY FREE RASPBERRY CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFIN
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line or lightly grease muffin pan. Set aside.
2. In a medium mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking soda and sea salt. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl add coconut oil, pure maple syrup, egg and dairy free milk. Whisk until all combined and add dry ingredients and stir until all combined.
4. Gently fold in raspberries and chocolate chips.
5. Pour batter into muffin pans 2/3 full.
6. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick come out clean,
7. Allow muffins to cool for 15 minutes before removing from pan and place on a clean plate or cooling rack.
These Amazing Raspberry Muffins can be stored at room temperature for up to 3 -4 days and can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Gluten free flour can be used in these muffins for wheat or gluten allergies.
Flax seed egg substitute can be used in these muffins to replace egg for egg allergies.
Canola oil or vegan butter can be used in this recipe to replace coconut oil for coconut allergies.
Hope you all enjoy these Amazing Dairy Free Raspberry Chocolate Chip Muffins as much as my family enjoys them!